By Daniel R. Grayson
Read or Download Algebraic K-theory PDF
Similar bibliographies & indexes books
A consultant to organizing sound and video recordings, laptop documents, interactive multimedia and net assets. It particularly demonstrates tips to practice descriptive cataloging and topic research to those goods utilizing AACR2R, MARC, LC topic Headings, type schemes, and extra.
A bibliography that comprises over 270 ebook notations and over 250 periodical notations. it's the so much wide bibliography on hand at the background of the private machine and the undefined. It additionally includes a reprint of a periodical article by way of the writer entitled "What was once the 1st computer?
Latinos are the quickest transforming into and biggest ethnic minority within the usa. The variety of Latino young children is at a old excessive. consequently, librarians and lecturers within the usa needs to know the way to satisfy the informational, cultural, and standard literacy wishes of this scholar demographic crew.
This interesting quantity brings jointly prime figures throughout existential psychology in a clear-sighted advisor to its present perform and healing chances. Its obtainable but scholarly presentation dispels universal myths approximately existential psychotherapy whereas demonstrating center equipment and cutting edge concepts as appropriate with the variety of clinicians’ theoretical orientations and useful methods.
- UNIMARC Manual: Bibliographic Format (Ifla Series on Bibliographic Control)
- Die Mechanisierung des Weltbildes
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Handbook on Plasma Instabilities. Volume 3
- Dancing at the Louvre: Faith Ringgold's French Collection and Other Story Quilts
Additional info for Algebraic K-theory
527p. " The flexibility and versatility of the survey approach is observed. Surveys can be used for many types of studies-exploratory, descriptive, explanatory, and evaluative. The authors discuss the distinctions between closedended versus open-ended questions, noting that the choice of one over the other can be complex. Data collection is generally carried out in two basic ways-with self-administered questionnaires or with face-to-face or telephone interviews. Telephone surveys offer a lower cost and faster means of gathering data.
17. Walden, Graham R. S. Guides and Studies from the 1980s. Public Affairs and Administration Series, edited by James S. Bowman, vol. 24. Garland Reference Library of Social Science, vol. 575. New York, NY: Garland Publishing, 1990. 306p. Over 350 annotated references from the economic, historical, legal, methodological, organizational, and political viewpoints are included. The introduction contains sections on the purpose, scope, coverage, and methodology used, as well as discussions of the addendum, appendixes, indexes, and sources of future information.
The various options available for administering a questionnaire-self-administered, telephone, and face-to-face-are discussed in terms of applicability, response rates, and advantages and disadvantages. Babbie comments on the strengths and weaknesses of survey research and on the advantages of secondary analysis. The book contains eight appendixes, a bibliography, a glossary, and an index. A student study guide and workbook, data discs, and an instructor's manual are available. 39. Babbie, Earl R.
Algebraic K-theory by Daniel R. Grayson